ETTRONE US LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY - Vehicles
ETTRONE Electric Vehicles come with a ONE YEAR limited warranty covering parts and components that fail due to manufacturing defects. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, ETTRONE will repair the affected product at no cost to the customer.
Components damaged due to misuse or abuse of the Vehicles, or incidental issues due to normal wear and tear (such as flat or worn out tires, worn out brakes), are not covered under the warranty replacement program. For these cases the customer can purchase original replacement parts from any authorized ETTRONE Dealer.
Battery Related Issues: Lithium-ion battery packs are consumable products that can lose charge capacity over time. Defective batteries are uncommon, but they are covered under warranty so long as the failure it is determined by ETTRONE to be caused by a manufacturing defect.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS OF THE ETTRONE WARRANTY WHICH SHALL INCLUDE ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY:
- Accident. (Collision or fall)
- Use of the scooter in different conditions than the one it was designed for.
- Use of spare parts, lubricants or supplies not approved by ETTRONE.
- Changes in the scooter systems, modifying or repairing functional components.
- If the product is used in any competition or engaged in rental activities.
- Damage caused intentionally or by external uncontrollable and / or cases considered as incidental.
- Small failures not considered quality defects and that do not affect the normal performance of the product.
- Technical modifications without prior approval of ETTRONE Dealership.
- Costs incurred by the customer while the Vehicles is under maintenance
PROBLEMS NOT COVERED BY THE ETTRONE WARRANTY
- Defects judged by ETTRONE’S Warranty Dept, attributed to lack of preventive maintenance and service, as specified in the Owner's Manual or Warranty.
- Any problems caused by excessive use, poor maintenance or careless handling.
- Any damage, wear or breakage due to use of non-original parts or use of lubricants and / or additives not specified by the ETTRONE Dealer according to the technical specifications suggested by ETTRONE.
- Vehicles subjected to overload.
- Normal deterioration or corrosion of nickel-plated parts, paint, screws and rubber parts that occur from normal exposure to the environment and use.
- Driving the Vehicles in deep puddles or in excessive water which can cause damage to the electrical components.
- Corrosion and external damage caused by the fall of stones, gravel, salt, scratches, dents, hail or other impact.
- Discoloration resulting from insects, sap, tar, acid rain, thunderstorms, lightning, radioactivity or pollution.